Mount Bullers’ Most Historic Land Release
Expressions of Interest Closing Wednesday 14th April 2021 at 2pm.
Individual serviced allotments with permits for ‘Freestanding Chalets’ with carparks also available.
Never has such an opportunity been offered.
The vacant allotments are the highest freestanding sites at Mount Buller.
• The land is a leasehold interest of 49 years.
• The land is serviced to the boundary with water, gas, electricity and sewage. Telstra is also
• These are approved plans for each allotment.
• Can I build my own chalet? - The answer is yes, or alternatively the vendor has retained the
services of Lang Constructions that is assisting the vendor to provide a fixed price development
agreement for the construction of your chalet based upon the final finishes and design you require.
• The building must be constructed on the land within 3 years as per the agreement to lease,
construction time is 2 construction Summer seasons which is 3 years from now.
• Whitehorse Road is snow cleared by private contractors to keep it open at all times.
• Car parks - Some will have electricity connected for ‘E-Cars’.
• Each car park has a separate lease, you need to buy a car park if you are purchasing an allotment
as the chalet allotments are not level enough to bring a car in due to the fantastic views.
• The outgoings per vacant allotment are minimal at only $3000/ annum.
• The outgoings per car park will only be $1,500/ annum.
• When you complete your chalet, outgoings will be in the order of $16,000/ annum.
• Please refer to the Section 32 Statement and contract for details on each allotment offered.
Information Memorandum available upon request.