20% Sold Since Launch - Sophisticated, Sun-drenched and Sustainable!
An impeccable floor plan that has been carefully considered to maximise the functionality and usability of the space. Featuring a breathtaking kitchen and living area which opens to a full width outdoor terrace.
The apartment also offers secure parking for two cars on title, an abundance of storage internally and an incredible natHERS rating of 8.1!
• Design Excellence – By a local awarding winning and proven Project Team
• Fossil Fuel Free – No gas appliances to apartments
• Walkers Paradise – Walk Score of 97/100
• Sustainable Features – Designed with energy efficiency and the environment in mind
• Bike friendly building – An abundance of secure bike store and resident workshop
• Shared Areas – Rooftop garden, kitchen / dining and lounge / workspace
Canvas is built with community and sustainability at its heart. Our rooftop communal spaces provide a work from home space, a quiet corner with a good book, or a stunning view whilst entertaining family and friends. The residents only area hosts communal garden spaces, collects rooftop rainwater and is offset by solar.
A short walk from nearby trams, trains and bike paths, as well as Princes Park and Brunswick Baths pool and gym facilities, Canvas is perfectly situated for an active connected lifestyle. With close proximity to the Melbourne CBD, multiple Melbourne universities and attractions including the Melbourne Zoo, it will be a breezy commute for where your day takes you.
WHAT IS NEXT?
We are now taking private bookings for one on one tours pending the easing of restrictions. At this time, interested parties will be able to view all floor plans, pricing and completed interiors, together with a Melbourne first, which we cannot wait to show you!
Please let me know if a booking is of interest and we can ensure that you gain an early walk through of the display and have the opportunity to secure your preferred apartment.
• Developer - ID_Land
• Interiors - Hecker Guthrie
• Architecture – Rothelowman
• Landscape – Tract
• Agent – Castran Projects