Landmark 95 Seat Café Retail Space – Nightingale 2.0
Expressions of interest now closed.
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 6 months
138 sqm (approx.) retail space located on the ground floor of the renowned Nightingale 2.0 development. Adjacent to Fairfield Train Station and featuring 13m (approx.) frontage to Railway Place this high traffic location is perfect to engage pedestrians passing by.
This incredibly versatile space comes with a permit for a cafe and seating capacity of 95 patrons and 10 staff. The owner and staff enjoys access to the Level 5 Roof Yard
Further features include:
- Dual frontage, faces pedestrian access to Fairfield Train Station
- High exposure
- 2,000L grease trap
- Kitchen exhaust (3,000L per second at 300pa)
- Fully functioning DDA compliant WC
- Rainwater supply for flushing toilet
- 2 x bicycle spaces
- Ceiling heights of approx. 4.38m
- Electrical distribution board connected to the grid and rooftop solar
- Cold & hot water points provided for connection by the tenant at fit-out
- Approx. 40 sqm available for outdoor dining STCA
- Concrete Flooring
- Steel-framed double-glazed windows
Nightingale 2.0 deploys the Nightingale model by delivering housing that is financially, socially and environmentally sustainable.
By HIP V. HYPE and Six Degrees Architects in Collaboration