SOLD! - Spectacular Coastal Gem - Motel
Auction to be held at Castran Head Office - Level 1, 145 Toorak Road South Yarra
The pretty seaside village of Port Campbell is the closest destination to the famous Twelve Apostles only 10 mins away. This 5107m2 property sits on the southern arm of the spectacular Port Campbell harbour, across the road from the sparkling ocean and sandy swimming beach, abutting and overlooking the Coastal National Park. The Motel with 26 rooms has the prime location in town for guests to walk to restaurants, cliff top lookouts, and fish on the jetty.
The property is offered with vacant possession, including a fully equipped inventory to run the business.
The adjoining beach facing vacant allotment is also being offered.
These combined title areas represent one of the most desirable land holdings on the Great Ocean Road.
- Freehold and Business as a going concern
- 26 motel rooms, set on 4,096sqm
- The adjoining vacant allotment of 1,011sqm is also offered.
- Prime location opposite Port Campbell beach
- Business Zone 1
- Close to Great Ocean Road destinations ? Loch Ard Gorge, 12 Apostles & Shipwreck Coast
- Tourism Hotspot - 2 million visitors per annum